Friday, May 23, 2008

For Reals

Jo and I are watching television. We just got in to Amy's apartment. We moved some new furniture into the apartment after finishing an exhausting day that included two morning shows and a five hour drive. We're very tired. Tried to make plans going out but decided against it and had a girl night. These girls are so intuitive.
Her roommate just got back. I had a bit of an oh shit moment. I forgot about other people while we were on tour. Only one girl though, we can assimilate her ;) No, she's leaving June 1. Never mind.
I'm going to be living in this apartment for at least one month. We'll see how it goes, I hope well because right now I'm pretty in love with life. I have plans, and friends and things to accomplish. It's great.
That's right, I just said New York was great. There's a first.

No comments: